Saturday 4 February 2012

12 weeks 'till our finals :(

So I took a brief break from blogging for the last two weeks, mostly due to the never ending amount of essays, group projects and inclass tests that most of us have had on our plates this term. Its funny to think its all coming to an end now and this is the last hurdle. This will be the last April I spend glued to my seat in the library, watching the sun beaming down, listening to the student union nominees ask for votes and offer questionable queen cakes and irresistable drumstick lollies... yum. This will also hopefully be the last time I spend an entire month tossing and turning in my sleep, downing gallons of rescue rememedy and panicing at the thought of these dreaded exams. I have little routines that I swear by to keep me calm coming upto exams.. firstly watch all the soaps religiously - a nice break from reality does the ming good. Secondly, paint my nails, its nice to look down at pinks and purples instead of chipped red. Finally, I take youtube/ lame book breaks breaks ever couple of hours or so. That got me thinking of when I first started this blog, it was my original intention to fil it with funny videos I found online and as most of us are stressed out at the moment I think I'll dedicate my next few blogs to bringin the lols via stuff I find online :) Like the lolrus and his bucket... still cracks me up!! Follow the link below to see his journey in full... it beats studying anyway :)

3 comments:

  1. Scary to think we have so little time left! It will actually fly too... Roll on June 25th :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to be finished!...Dread thinking about the months ahead!!...I'm the same, spend sooo much time on Youtube during the study month it's ridiculous!Only way to get through it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. June 25th?! MODF by then we'll be well done! You're right Bex youtube is a life saver when ur stuck up on q +2 for hours on end!!

    ReplyDelete