Tuesday 27 March 2012

Nom Nom Nom!


Since I dedicated my previous blog entry to food I don’t like I decided to write this week’s blog about all my favourite noms!


First and foremost the ambrosia that is chicken nuggets. Is there anything more delicious than chicken nuggets, I think not.




Secondly, McDonald’s super noodles. A staple in my diet and a regular in my cupboard.




Beetroot. Is it a vegetable? I don’t even know but I’ve gone through a jar of it every week since I was 6. Serving suggestion: Eat it straight out of the jar with a fork, it doesn’t go with anything else.




Cheesestrings, without which I would suffer severely from rickets.




And last but by no means least, Coco pops. Nom Nom Nom J
Till next week x




3 comments:

  1. Love the pic of the rabbit, its hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreement on everything but beetroot. Scares me the way it turns everything the same colour as it.
    Also, I think I prefer Koka noodles. Sorry if this ruins our friendship :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. koka noodles are gross. end of.

    ReplyDelete