Wednesday 7 March 2012

Things that make me feel old

The following is a list of things that make me feel ridiculously old:
Bart Simpson turns 35 this year.
Tommy from the Rugrats would be pushing 24.
Marilyn Monroe would be 90 if she was alive today.

Ross' son Ben in Friends would e turning 18 this year.
I made my Communion 19 years ago this May.
Kevin from the Backstreet Boys is now 44.
Macauley Culkin is 33.
Clarissa from Clarissa explaims it all would be 38 now.
All three Hanson brothers are married with kids.
Tha macerana is nearly 20 years old.
Mother Theresa and Lady Diana have been dead for 15 years.
I can't find bottles os Score lemonade anywhere.
I don't remember what my natural hair colour is.
Hakeem from Moesha is dead. When I told the 18 year olds who I worked with this bit of news they asked me what a Moesha was.

Anyone else starting to feel like this? :(

16 comments:

  1. Have to say Tommy from the Rugrats being 24 was (weirdly!) the most shocking thing on that list for me! How could that little guy be 24?????? I'm officially over the hill and feel ancient... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop im feeling very old lately!! espercially when I keep hearing of all these people that are married with kids by 30!! only 7 years away! :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm spending tonight ( one of the last thursday nights of my college life) at bingo. And I'm excited about it.... #embracingit

    ReplyDelete
  4. they should bring back score lemonade, seriously reminds me of school tours. This getting old stuff isn't fun at all... you know your over the hill when it takes a solid 3 days to recover from a night out!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So true... When I see players playing for their premiership clubs/ their countries it makes me feel like a grandad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Score lemonade ... Yum!! Great recession drink, was only like 50p a bottle :)

    But really guys ... Imagine how old we will feel in another 20 years ... and even 20 years after that!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel seriously old right now, I mean kids today dont even know who loves orange soda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel so old!! Ben from friends would be 18 this year it makes me sad thinking of it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. Most dperessing blog post of all time.
    The maacarena is 20 years old!?
    You remember when man united did the treble? It wasn't the last decade. It was the decade before that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Think of how I feel Im a year or two older than all of ye! I remember when a bottle of score was 25p! Sometimes in lectures when they give an example like when you used to be able to buy things from the hire purchase in ESB, and the lecturer says oh this is well before your time I'm like WTF I was there! I remeber buying hoovers and toasters from teh ESB and it hasn't sold electrical goods in 15 years!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What you mean make you 'feel' old Noelle? you are old. #awks
    Lots of love,
    Emer xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. can't even imagine Marilyn Monroe being 90... so weird! Also I can hardly believe the Ben from friends one, mother of God - time is flying by.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It sure is... Emer, this whole getting old thing... it will happen to you too! so naaahh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. How is the rugrats THAT old?!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know... in my mind the rugrats should be 5 or 6 by now!

    ReplyDelete