Wednesday 16 November 2011

Nellerd's Comm Ball Predictions with a few tips thrown in for good measure

So just applied my first layer of base tan, bleached my teeth, waxed my eyebrows, painted my nails and my six rows of hair extensions are marinating in hair conditioner originally meant for horses manes and tails to make 'em shiny and stuff so I figured if it works that well on scruffy horse hair imagine what it'll do for my extensions (If they don't disintegrate that is). My predictions for the ball this year are that Ian Griffin will lose something of value (camera,phone,pants), I'll take a tumble because my shoes are a size too small, jagerbombs will be consumed in staggering amounts, Jean and me will get hungry having skipped the full meal and insist on getting a maccy d's drive thru on the way home, comcest shall be rampant, drink spillages on our lovely dresses is a certainty and we'll all feel very sad and old that its our last ball :( BOO!!!

Hmm all the same here are some of my very best tips for all the ladies:

1. Sally Hanson covers everything
2. Avoid Niall "Drink Spiller" Griffin
3. No carbs before Marbs: Nobody likes a food baby
4. Fake eyelashes are the shizznet.. I'm wearing four pairs
5. When it comes to tan, the darker the better!

Sorry this weeks entry was a bit short must dash and throw on my next few layers of St. Tropez! Till next week my lovelies :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment